Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm baaa-aaack!

Not really.  Still back in the United States, but missing the Holy Land with every fiber.

Just back to blogging, after a sabbatical to birth and raise the kiddo for a while.  I know a lot of you readers were interested in my life in Israel, but I'm blogging about life with The Kid these days if you are interested. If you hate babies or laughing, please do not come visit my other blog.  If you don't hate those things, stroll on over...

www.naptimechronicles.blogspot.com


We're planning a trip to Israel next Spring..with a 15 month old...on an 11 hour flight.  Let me take this moment to apologize and prepare my fellow passengers in advance.  My kid seems to have the energy of a hyena on crack, so there's that.  It should be an interesting post to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment